Wednesday 14 December 2016

She Ran For Her Life When She Discovered Her Husband Has Gone Diabolical

I woke up today thanking God and I felt good about it. It’s not that I won a trophy or got a bank credit alert, it’s a little more than that; it’s that I am among the living today, it’s that I have good health, it’s that I am not running over from one hospital to another over a sick child, it’s that I have a functioning marriage and home where the love of God reigns. There are so many things that I don’t have, but there are so many more things that I don’t deserve, yet the Lord has blessed me with them. And I just woke up feeling very thankful; refusing to focus on those things that I don’t have knowing that He who has blessed me this much without deserving it can and will bless me with all that I have asked of him. So I will wait, and while waiting, I will appreciate what I have been given and thank God for them all. 

Today its going to be another marriage story and I pray the Lord will open our hearts to how we can handle our marriage issues right. I hope and pray that the things we learn here are helping us be better husbands and wives in Jesus name. 

Issue
I have been married for some time now and there hasn’t been much issue other than the regular husband and wife squabbles; nothing out of the ordinary. But not too long ago, I had to separate from my husband when I discovered that he had gone diabolical. He is beginning to visit herbalist and sorcerers in search of wealth. My worry is that a man who can bow to pressure and leave the presence of God to resort to herbalist and sorcerers for wealth can actually go to any length to get the wealth. He obviously has sold his conscience and his soul to the devil. More so, I don’t want any man to use my children for wealth ritual.
The difficult aspect of all these is that he was introduced into all these nonsense by his mother and so talking him out of it will be difficult. Rather than risk my life, I have decided to just pack my belongings and my children and leave to safe my life. 

Response
This problem from a glance appears big and any normal person would do just what you have done. But you are not designed by God to be just any normal person, David said God created man a little below angel and then Paul said that the same spirit that rose Christ from the dead lives in us and quickens our mortal bodies to the glory of God’s holy name. So you are supernormal, you are more powerful than normal if truly you are in Christ Jesus and His words are in you. Except you are telling me that you are not born-again. 

In all of these narrations I have not heard you talk about prayers. And we all know that God loves us so much that He will not allow a challenge bigger and more powerful than us come our way. Colossians 2:9-10 says, “For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is Head over every power and authority.” Now, I don’t know how strong you are in the faith, but if you believe in the power of a herbalist and sorcerer, should you not believe more in the power of Christ which is bigger, more powerful, more effective and even more dangerous and all the sorcerers and herbalists put together. 

Now if your husband has gone to consult a power that is not of God, and you believe that God has assigned you as a suitable helper in his life, should you not then go acquire a bigger, more powerful, more effective and more dangerous to overthrow that evil power that has taken hold of his life and free from every evil bondage? Interestingly, they say he who runs from a fight today, lives to fight another day. This is your problem to solve and not to run away from, because running away isn’t going to get the problem solved. And if your husband truly possess evil powers, my sister there is nowhere you run to that he won’t get you if he wants to, so the only thing to do is to deal with it and get it resolved and destroyed. 

Ephesians 6:12(NKJV) says, “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Now this as the Bible puts it is what you are up against and not your husband. These are your problems that you have to deal with and not the husband that God has assigned you to help. This is where the focus of your battle should be, and what the battle is about is to deliver from husband from their hold and free your marriage and your husband from any evil manipulation. 

Ephesians 6:13-18(NKJV)

Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all taking the shield of faith with which you will quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and application of the saints. 


2 Corinthians 10:3-5(NKJV)

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. 

Here are the things you need to arm yourself with in order to deal with the situation you have been confronted with. If you say you are a child of God, then act like one because children of the most high king are fearless against the forces of darkness because they have what it takes to do battle and win. They have the power of God in them.  

A sorcerer will say a thing and it comes to pass because he has belief in the power he has employed to do his bidding. There is nothing the sorcerer has that you don’t have much more as a child of God. If the sorcerer believes in his power which he cannot see, then you better start believing in the power that you have in Christ Jesus and make good use of that power in destroying whatever it is that is destroying your peace. 

If you have not don’t that yet, now is the time to give your life to Jesus, and allowed the Spirit of God dwell richly in you. Take kin interest in your Bible, it is the word of God which is your sword to do battle and firm up your faith. With all these you will be amazed at how far you can go in this battle. God knows you can do this victoriously otherwise it won’t be you in this situation, so you better get to work immediately knowing fully well that you can pull this through victoriously. May the Lord bless you and bless your home in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do We Worship God

Many people feel like they should only praise God when they have received a blessing from God. Honestly, I was in that category too, so I am...